PLEASE NOTE THAT ENTRIES FOR TWIA 2017 ARE NOW CLOSED.
As a wedding supplier you are always looking for ways to get ahead of the competition. Just by entering the Awards you are putting your hand up as one of the best in the business.
CLICK HERE to see the longer version of this film. Don’t panic, it’s only 6 minutes long!
•The Wedding Industry Awards is FULLY independent - integrity, credibility and reliability.
• Regional AND National Awards - enabling us to highlight so many more great suppliers of all sizes all over the country.
• Increased industry profile for your business - just
by entering you will stand out from the crowd. Imagine being shortlisted
or winning a regional or national award.
• The chance to be shortlisted for or win an award in the only independent national wedding industry awards.
• Great marketing potential for your business. As an
entrant you will have access to the TWIA branding for your web site and social
media platforms. If you are shortlisted or win a regional or national award
you will get a specific logo to use in all your marketing and advertising. Just
being involved in TWIA is another string to your bow and good for your business.
• Online Directory Profile in the ‘Find a Supplier’ section of our web site. Our web site attracts tens of thousands of unique visitors a month specifically looking for the best suppliers for their weddings. Your profile can be edited and updated any time.
• These are the only regional and national wedding awards voted for solely by past clients.This makes the results useful and meaningful to entrants and anyone who is organising a wedding and looking for the best suppliers.
• Rigorous and fair judging process. Our judging process ensures that it's not just about how many votes you get enabling suppliers of all sizes to compete on a level playing field. Click here for more details on this.
• Expert judging panel. Our high-profile
judging panel is second to none in it's expertise and breadth. We have already
added new judges and will continue to do so to ensure that the judging process
is as fair and rigorous as possible. This gives the result more meaning to both
wedding suppliers and couples organising their weddings and looking for the
• Full voter feedback provided to help you improve your product and service.
After the competition, all entrants will be able to download their voter comments and average scores.
"We have very much enjoyed being part of the process and I must admit that reading through the wonderful testimonials left as part of the voter comments brought a tear to the eye!"
Dodmoor House, Regional Winner
Don’t just take our word for it. Click here to see what some previous entrants said.