What an 18 months our industry has had. But, we have made it through and are finally back to work at weddings all over the country.
TWIA 2022 opened in August 2021 with the following changes from previous years:
ENTRY AND VOTING CLOSING DATES
- We have decided to extend the entry and voting period to allow more wedding businesses to enter and more of their wedding clients to vote for them.
- Entries will close at 5pm on Monday 22nd November 2021 (this is usually early October)
- Voting will close at 5pm on Monday 29th November 2021 (this is usually early October)
- This extension means that we will be hosting our Regional Awards Events in January 2022 (we usually ahve these events in November). Covid forced us to have virtual events last year so we can’t wait to celebrate with you all in person this time around!We shall confirm the dates and venues very soon but the provisional dates are as follows:
- Yorkshire & North East – Monday 10th January 2022
- North West – Tuesday 11th January 2022
- West Midlands – Monday 17th January 2022
- East Midlands – Tuesday 18th January 2022
- East of England – Wednesday 19th January 2022
- South East – Monday 24th January 2022
- South Central – Tuesday 25th January 2022
- South West – Wednesday 26th January 2022
- Our National Awards Event will then take place in February or March 2022. The date and venue will be confirmed asap.
For the last two years we have provided each entrant with both Voter Feedback and Judging Feedback. This year we will be providing Voter Feeback but we will not be providing Judging Feedback.
If you have any queries about any aspect of TWIA, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.