Weddings are on pause but that doesn’t mean your business has to be.
Just entering TWIA can help your business stand out from the crowd and increase bookings in 2021 and beyond.
We want to give as many of you as possible an opportunity to enter TWIA and become a Finalist, a Regional Winner or even a National Winner and to use your TWIA journey to help market your business in the coming weeks and months.
SO, in light of the current situation, we are extending our Voter Date Range to include all weddings between March 23rd 2019 and October 9th 2020.
This ensures that our Awards will continue to be a kite mark for the industry as they are based on your most recent, meaningful number of wedding clients, to help you grow and recover your business in the year ahead.
Further details and clarification…
If you entered TWIA 2020 (last year) and also enter TWIA 2021 (the current awards) Votes placed in TWIA 2020 by wedding clients who got married between March 2019 and October 2019 will be included in TWIA 2021.
- Votes placed by these clients last year will be automatically added to your TWIA 2021 awards entry after Voting has closed on October 9th.
- You do not need to ask these clients to vote for you again this year.
- Any clients who got married between March 19 and October 19 but DID NOT Vote for you last year may Vote for you this year.
- Any eligible clients who have already Voted do not need to Vote again.
Different Entrants + Different Voters + New Judges in lots of categories = Different Awards.
- Not all Wedding Suppliers in the UK entered TWIA 2020 last year. This means that the eligible wedding couples of the vast majority of suppliers who enter TWIA 2021 this year will be Voting for the first time.
- Not all clients of last year’s entrants Voted last year. Extending the Voting Date Range gives these clients another chance to Vote for their beloved suppliers.
- The vast majority of suppliers have eligible Voters whose weddings took place between October 2019 and March 2020. These clients will be Voting for the first time.
- Voting is just one aspect of the awards and the judging. The Judging Panel look at many different things when making their decisions, including (but not restricted to) each entrant’s Judging Profile Question responses, uploaded photos and videos, web sites, social media etc. Full details on the Judging Process can be seen HERE.
- If weddings are allowed to start again this year, any couples whose weddings take place before October 9th 2020 will also be able to Vote.
- Many categories have new Judges, with more to follow in the coming weeks and months. Check out the Judging Panel HERE.
- Voting in TWIA 2022 (which will open after we have announced the TWIA 2021 National Winners in early 2021) will include couples whose weddings took place from the date on which weddings start again through to October 2021.
The TWIA logo is a trusted kite mark of the highest standards in the wedding industry. More than ever, entrants will need the credible differentiation that TWIA offers. Our entrants, finalists and winners will be able to use this vital differentiation in their marketing as they try to pull through these difficult times towards 2021 and beyond.
Furthermore, thousands of couples organising their weddings for 2021 and beyond rely on the strong recommendation given by our rigorous process and want to book the best suppliers for their weddings.
Apart from anything else, it will give everyone something to celebrate when the time comes!