The Wedding Industry Awards (TWIA) is the only regional and national client voted awards in the wedding industry. It was set up in 2011 to recognise excellent wedding suppliers and to help anyone organising a wedding find the best suppliers
We have always wanted to enable all the amazing wedding suppliers in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland to be involved in TWIA. As ever with these things, it isn’t as easy as it sounds!
Anyway, following a successful trial over the last few years, wedding suppliers from Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland can enter TWIA.
We are still unable to treat Wales, Scotland and Northern ireland as separate regions in their own right due to a lack of entries from each, so here’s how it works:
Wedding suppliers based in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland are able to enter one of three existing TWIA regions. Your TWIA region will be automatically determined by the trading address you give during the entry process. That’s how it works for all TWIA entrants.
- If you are based in South Wales you will enter in the South West TWIA Region.
- If you are based in Mid Wales you will enter in the West Midlands TWIA Region.
- If you are based in North Wales you will enter in the North West TWIA Region.
- If you are based in West Scotland you will enter the North West TWIA Region.
- If you are based in East Scotland you will enter in the Yorkshire & North East TWIA Region.
- If you are based in Northern Ireland you will enter in the North West TWIA Region
Entrants would attend the Regional Awards Event in their TWIA Region.
If we get a high enough volume of entries from suppliers based in Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland we can look at running a full awards within each country (each with it’s own regions, events and regional winners etc).
We look forward to welcoming wedding businesses from all over the UK into the TWIA-sphere.
Click here to ENTER the awards.
Click here to NOMINATE a wedding supplier based in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland.