ENTER the awards if you are a Wedding supplier based in England.
VOTE for your wedding suppliers if your wedding was/is between 01.11.13 and 31.10.14 (one vote per couple)
- ENTRIES, NOMINATIONS & VOTING FOR TWIA 2015 WILL OPEN IN MAY, 2014. Want to enter? Just like our Facebook page to be the first to hear about it.
- Entrants are wedding suppliers across 22 different categories in 7 geographical regions of England. For example Photographers, Florists etc. in the North West or East Midlands etc.
- Suppliers may enter more than one category where relevant (eg: Hair AND Make-up). Suppliers may not enter the same category in multiple regions (eg: Photographer in South West AND South East. The region in which you enter is determined by where your business is based.
- Suppliers enter the Awards by completing the online entry form.
- There is a £50 entry/subscription fee for each individual entry. Why is there an entry fee?
- All entrants are also automatically entered into the 'Best Wedding Industry Web Site' category, free of charge.
- All eligible entrants (who started their wedding businesses between 01.11.13 and 31.10.14) are automatically entered into the 'Best Newcomer' category, free of charge.
- All entrants then create their own company profile adding photos and video clips.
- All entrants will have their company profile listed on the Awards web site.
- Entrants then invite their wedding clients who got married between 01.11.13 and 31.10.14 to vote for them on the Awards website after their wedding has taken place. One vote per couple.
- Anyone can nominate any wedding suppliers who have not yet entered the awards. These suppliers will then be contacted and invited to enter. Nomination is simply a means of letting us know about great wedding suppliers who have not yet entered the Awards. Nominating is not the same as voting. You don't have to be nominated before you enter the Awards. NOMINATIONS WILL OPEN IN MAY 2014.
- Voters may only vote for entrants that they used for their weddings.
- Voters may vote for as many of their suppliers as they want but they can only vote once for each supplier.
- Entries will close at 5pm on 24.10.14. ENTRIES WILL OPEN IN MAY 2014
- Voting will close at 5pm on 31.10.14. VOTING WILL OPEN IN MAY 2014
- The voter data is then 'crunched' to produce a shortlist for each category in each region (click here for more details on this).
- The judging panel will then decide upon the regional winner for each category. Regional shortlists will be announced on the Awards web site in early November 2014. Sign-up to receive immediate notification of all shortlists and winners.
- The regional winners will be announced on the Awards web site at the end of November/beginning of December 2014 subsequent to the judging process. Sign-up to receive immediate notification of the regional winners.
- All regional winners will automatically become national finalists for their category and announced as such on the Awards web site.
- All national finalists (regional winners) will then be examined by the judging panel and a national winner selected for each category. Where possible, each national finalist (regional winner) will be interviewed and/or visited by a member of the judging panel as part of the national awards judging process.
- The national winners in each category will be announced live at the Awards event in London in January, 2015. Details to be confirmed very soon!