Why should you enter the awards?
- Increased industry profile
- Great marketing potential
- Regional and national awards
- Voted by your clients
It's good for your business, and it's good for you.
Enter The Awards...
...if you are a wedding supplier
based in England.
- Entrants are wedding
suppliers across 26
categories in 7 regions
- Voters are
last year's clients
- You can enter whether you work on 5 or 555 weddings a year. Our scoring system creates a level playing field for wedding suppliers of all shapes and sizes
How does nominating work?
Anyone can nominate any wedding supplier. We then invite them to enter our awards.
But don't fear, you don't need to be nominated to enter yourself, and they don't count
towards the awards like votes do. Think of nominations as a way of spreading the love.
How do you enter the awards?
- Go to our website
- Pay the £60
- Create your profile
on our website. Add
images and videos.
can see you
- Encourage last year's clients to vote
Find more details here.
How does voting work?
Only your last year's wedding clients can vote for you on our website.
How are the awards scored & judged?
When voting, your clients score you on various aspects of your product or service.
We then use a combination of your average voter score and our judging process to
identify regional shortlists and regional and national winners.
TWIA is all about quality. Our system allows suppliers of
all shapes and sizes to compete on a level playing field.
How are the winners chosen?
A regional shortlist for each category is drawn up using
voter scores and judging panel input.
Our amazing judging panel then decide on the regional winners who are announced at a series of fantastic regional events during November.
From the regional winners, the judges then choose the national award winners, who are announced at the national awards event in January.
Just in case you need a little
more convincing to enter:
- Thousands of couples visit our website looking for suppliers like you
- We provide all voter feedback after the awards
- You can download a TWIA logo to use on your website and social media platforms
So, what are you waiting for?
This provides a summary of our awards process.
Full details on all aspects of our awards are explained on our website.