The 2014 Wedding Industry Awards
Entering the Awards is simple and is done in 3 steps.
- Create an Account
This is your account for logging in, etc.
- Pay your Entry Fee
This is a standard fee of £50 per entry which needs to be paid before a company profile can be added. (Why is there an entry fee?)
- Create and complete your Company Profile
This includes all the details to do with the company entering the competition.
A few things to remember.
- Wedding suppliers do not need to be nominated before entering the awards. See here for an explanation of the terms we use.
- If you have entered TWIA before, you will need to creat a new account and profile as part of the entry process.
- To enter the Awards you must be a wedding supplier based in England.
- Make sure that there is a category that suits your business before starting the entry process.
- You can enter more than one category where relevant but only in the region in which your business is based. Each category entry must be made separately and will require a separate account and subscription payment.
- If you want to enter different businesses in different categories within your region please ensure you use a different email address and create a different password when you create each account.
- Your company profile will be listed in the region in which you are entered. This will be visible to couples currently looking for wedding suppliers.
- Your Company Profile will not be visible on the TWIA web site and you will not be able to start getting votes until it has been completed IN FULL.
Want to know more about how the awards work? Click
You will receive a separate email after you complete each stage of the entry process.
You can then log in to complete your profile and start getting all your elligible clients to vote for you etc...