How To Vote
For Your Supplier
If your suppliers worked hard for you then reward then with your vote. If they went that extra mile to help make the wedding of your dreams and produced all you hoped for and more then reward them Ė VOTE FOR THEM!
We are always quick to complain when people donít get it right but how often do we get the chance to praise people for their high standards. THIS IS YOUR CHANCE!
Use this opportunity to tell everyone how great your wedding suppliers are. Bask in the warm glow of having done a good deed. Feel great when you have the satisfaction of helping your suppliers get shortlisted or even win an award.
Not only will you help your suppliers gain greater recognition within the industry, but you will also help other couples looking for suppliers for their forthcoming weddings.
If your wedding suppliers weren't up to scratch please still vote for them accordingly. This is an important part of the process as we aim to better educate anyone planning a wedding.
- You can vote for any entrant who you used for your wedding.
- Your wedding must have taken place between 01.11.12 and 31.10.13. You can only vote once your wedding has taken place. One vote per couple.
- You may vote for as many of your wedding suppliers as you like but you can only vote once for each.
- Voting is free of charge
- Complete the online voting form for your supplier. You will be asked to score your supplier out of 10 for 7 different aspects of their product and service. In addition you will be able to leave further comments.
- Leave as much info as possible when voting.
- Look for your supplier in 'Vote for your Wedding Supplier'. If they are not listed there it means they havent entered the Awards yet. See below for more details on this.
- VOTING CLOSES AT 5PM ON THURSDAY 31st OCTOBER.
WHAT IF MY SUPPLIER HASNíT ENTERED THE AWARDS YET?
- If your supplier(s) hasnít entered yet you can nominate them. ENTRIES AND NOMINATIONS FOR TWIA 2014 ARE NOW CLOSED.
- Once nominated, we will automatically send them an invitation to enter the Awards. You can, of course, get in touch with them direct to encourage them to enter before or after nominating them!
- Anyone can nominate any suppliers. Nomination takes 2 minutes. Click here
- Please note that you will need all the contact information for the supplier(s) you are nominating so that we can get in touch with them - email is best.
- Please note that NOMINATING a wedding supplier is not the same as VOTING for a them or ENTERING them into the awards. Nomination is simply a means by which you can let us know about great wedding suppliers who have not yet enetered the Awards. We will then contact them and invite them to enter the Awards.