How To Enter
The 2014 Wedding Industry Awards
- You can enter the Awards if you are a wedding supplier based in England. You don't have to be nominated to enter.
- Complete the online entry process before entries close on 24.10.13. There is a nominal entry fee of £50 per entry. Why is there an entry fee?
- Once you have entered we will email you confirmation of your entry and your log in details.
- You then need to log in to this web site to complete your profile that will be listed in the 'Find a Supplier' section of the Awards web site. In additon to all your company details and your company ethos etc you will be able to upload images and video links to enhance your entry if you wish.
- You can edit and emend your online profile at any time before voting closes on 31.10.13.
- Entrants will initially be listed in the order in which they enter the Awards so hurry if you want to be at the top of the list! More tha n 10,000 unique users per month are visiting out site looking for the best wedding supliers for their weddings.
- You then need to invite all your clients whose weddings took place between 1st November 2012 and 31st October 2013 to vote for you on this web site. Only your eligible clients can vote for you and they can only do so after their wedding has taken place.
- You'll get your own personlised link to direct your clients to your specific voting page on the site where they will complete a voting form and leave comments on all aspects of the service you offered them, from initial meeting right through to the wedding itself and beyond where applicable.
- Information given by voters will be used in the judging process in addition to the info you give when entering. For more details on the judging process click here.
- Voting will close on 31.10.13
- Tell other great wedding suppliers about the Awards! The Awards are about bringing together the very best that our great industry has to offer. If you know a great wedding supplier who has not yet entered the Awards you can nominate them via this web site. We will then contact them directly and invite them to enter the Awards.