As a wedding supplier you are always looking for ways to get ahead of the competition. Just by entering the Awards you are putting your hand up as one of the best in the business.
Imagine being shortlisted or winning an award. Can you think of a
better way of standing out from the crowd?
So here are some of the major benefits of entering The Wedding Industry Awards...
• The Wedding Industry Awards is FULLY independent - integrity, credibility and reliability.
• Regional AND National Awards -enabling us to highlight so many more great suppliers of all sizes all over the country.
• Increased industry profile for your business - just
by entering you will stand out from the crowd.
• The chance to be shortlisted or win an award in the only independent national wedding industry awards. More than 500 wedding suppliers were shortlisted for or won and award in TWIA 2012.
• Great marketing potential for your business. As an
entrant you will have access to the Awards branding. If you are shortlisted
or win a regional or national award you will get a specific logo to use in all
your marketing and advertising. If you were organising a wedding and were
faced with a list of florists, for example, one of which had been shortlisted
for or won an industry award, who would you book? Being involved in TWIA
is good for your business.
• Online profile in the ‘Find a Supplier’ section for at least 1 year. Our web site attracts over 10,000 unique visitors a month specifically looking for the best suppliers for their weddings. Your profile can be edited and updated any time.
• These are the only national wedding awards voted for solely by past clients.This makes the results useful and meaningful to entrants and anyone who is organising a wedding and looking for the best suppliers.
• Rigorous and fair judging process. Our judging process ensures that it's not just about how many votes you get enabling suppliers of all sizes to compete on a level playing field. Click here for more details on this.
• Expert judging panel. Our high-profile judging panel
is second to none in it's expertise and breadth. We have already added new judges
and will continue to do so to ensure that the judging process is as fair and
rigorous as possible. This gives the result more meaning to both wedding suppliers
and couples organising their weddings and looking for the best suppliers.
• Full voter feedback provided to help you improve your product and service.
"We have very much enjoyed being part of the process and I must admit that reading through the wonderful testimonials left as part of the voter comments brought a tear to the eye!"
Dodmoor House, Regional Winner
All this and more for only £50 subscription fee per entry. (Why is there an entry fee?)
Don’t just take our word for it. Click here to see what some of last year's entrants said.